This company is your one stop solution for some lovely tours related to water. You have 4 kinds of tours that you can undertake and they depart from "Kamaole Beach Park III" and across from the "Maui Kamaole" on South Kihei Road. The first tour is Kanaio/ Molokini. It is considered as one of the most loved adventures because it not only gives you the chance to visit and explore an uninhabited part of Maui but also the Volcanic Kanaio Coast.
The second tour is on the Kanaio Coast which offers you the Volcanic Kanaio Coast and a variety of exotic snorkeling sites which include both green sea turtle habitats and spinner dolphin. The third tour that is the Express Whale Watch combined with Molokini Snorkel is a great way to experience snorkeling at Molokini with whale watching. The last one but definitely the most exciting one is the one and a half hour whale watch which is a great way to get to the whales really quickly from a convenient Kihei departure. Whale sighting is definite or you can have the next ride for free! It would be amazing if you experience all the four tours!
Blue Water Rafting Travel Tips
- Inclement weather conditions are usually temporary and rain gear is provided.
- Cancellations due to weather are extremely uncommon and all parties are instructed to appear at the boat ramp no matter what the weather seems to them.
- These tours are best reserved for those who are adventurous in spirit and in reasonably good physical condition.
- Destinations are weather permitting and alternate sites may be chosen.
- If the captain deems the conditions to be unsafe for departure, a full refund will apply. No shows are non-refundable.
Entrance Ticket Details For Blue Water Rafting
- Please refer to the website because the tour prices differ.
Blue Water Rafting Hours
- 7:00 am: 4 hour minimum tour (6:30 check in)
- 11:00 am or later: 2 hour minimum tour
- Reservations open 6:00 am. to 7:00 pm. H.S.T. (Limited Hours on Federal Holidays)
How to Reach Blue Water Rafting
- Route 30" to the "route 310" junction
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kihei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kihei and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kihei include Blue Water Rafting in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60.38% of people start their Blue Water Rafting visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Blue Water Rafting
92.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blue Water Rafting