How to Reach Kihei, Hawaii
The Easiest Way to Reach Kihei
- By Air: Maui's main airport, Kahului Airport is the nearest airport to Kihei. It is about 20 kilometres from the Airport to Kihei and it takes roughly around 30 minutes to get to Kihei.
- By Road: From Kahului if you keep following the road to Kihei, then you will come to Highway 31 (Mokulele Highway). Once you are in Kihei, it turns to Highway 31 (Pi'ilani Highway) and is the best way to get to Kihei by road. Apart from this you can drive to Kihei from any district in Maui.
- On Foot: Kihei is a small town spread along a coast. Most of the things to do and visit are situated on the South Kihei Road and if you are staying here, then everything is at a walking distance.
- By Car: If you want to drive most places have access to free parking and its not an issue. The Pi'ilani Highway runs parallel to South Kihei Road and connects with the Mokulele Highway. There are quite a few streets that connect the highway with South Kihei Road, so get your GPS on or your polite asking skills on and you will have a great experience.
- By Scooter/ Bicyle: You can rent scooters or even bicycles and take them around. There are places in the city that would let you drive these two wheelers.
Are you looking for a Kihei travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kihei from Nearby Cities
|Kahului to Kihei||13.37 km||13 mins|
|Lahaina to Kihei||27.37 km||27 mins|
|Honolulu to Kihei||166.06 km||2 hours 46 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kihei
- How to reach Wailea-makena
- How to reach Maui
- How to reach Lahaina
- How to reach Haleakala National Park
- How to reach Kapalua
- How to reach Kailua
- How to reach Kailua-kona
- How to reach Honolulu
- How to reach Barbers Point Housing
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco