The only eligibility criterion for this place is your ability to hold a paint brush. Apart from that, you should also know how to have a good time and you're perfectly ready for an experience at the Island Art Party!
All you need to do here is put on an apron, order a drink post that, have a seat and start your party with paints. You just have to follow along as a Partista which means a Party Artist provides instructions to create the featured painting. Just move your fingers with the brush and put in paint wherever you feel like and you will find a transformed blank canvas into your very own work of art. All you need to do is be there. They provide you with materials, clean up and proper set up!
Island Art Party Travel Tips
- Check out the events before entering.
- Contact the authorities for any doubts and queries.
- There are light snacks available and also wine, beers available. Carry your ID proofs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Island Art Party
- Pricing for adults (ages 13 and up): USD 59.00 per session
- Pricing for children (ages 8-12): USD 39.00 per session
- Includes all supplies and you bring home your Maui souvenir...a 16"x20" masterpiece!
- If you have Hawaiian ID, Military ID or driver’s license, please refer to the website for special discounts.
How to Reach Island Art Party
- Drive to South Kihei Road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kihei before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kihei and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kihei include Island Art Party in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.16% of people start their Island Art Party visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Island Art Party
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Island Art Party