Are you looking for what to do in Kihei?
PLACES TO SEE
- Kealia Pond: You can literally see wildlife up and close here and the pond is a beautiful spot to spend your day at. Here you can also attend some educational sessions and get an insight on some ways to save wildlife and explore them in a completely different way.
- Whale Watching: You must go on tours where you can spot whales as it is a verr are activity and is not offered in a lot of places in the world.
- Road to Hana: This road is extremely beautiful and the highway provides some extremely picturesque locations. Do not forget to carry your camera as you would definitely feel the need to capture those moments on your camera to keep as a memory.
- Kamaole Beach park: It has three sections to it. The first one is the north most and really beautiful. The second one is not that popular but is a good option for surfing if you do not want a very crowded place. The third one is definitely the most popular one and you should really visit this place.
THINGS TO DO
- Go Surfing: You should definitely go surfing with Maui Beach Boys and try to have a learning session as they are the best in Kihei.
- Go Snorkeling: If you wish to meet tortoises, whales and dolphins, then snorkelling is an activity you should definitely not miss out on. In some areas, you can also find 250 different species.
- Island Ice Party: Have a fun filled day with painting just randomly the instructor instructs you and make a day out of it with your family.
- Picnic & Leisure: Have a picnic by the water bodies as there are plenty of activities to do or even just relax.
- Flea Market: Do check out the local market for sure to get some amazing local Hawaiian stuff.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kihei and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kihei getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kihei with confidence.