All That GlistersCurrently Open
- Address: NewtownbakerKells, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-0567730740
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
One of the most unique shops in Kilkenny, All That Glisters is known for its signature marble jewellery pieces. The enterprise was established in 1988 by Sue Bowden.
Kilkenny is known for its marble variety and the place offers you an authentic gift which is true to its place. Known for catering to all the high end shops around Ireland, a visit at its master location is surely a treat to tourists who are searching for authentic Kilkenny gifts.
All That Glisters Travel Tips
- Do try to buy their signature marble jewellery. The items make for a great gift for family and friends back home.
- Other contact number is +353 56 772 4081.
How to Reach All That Glisters
- Train: The nearest train station is at Thomastown.
- Sol Bistro
- Tandoori Night
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kilkenny before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kilkenny and book an accommodation of your choice.
- All That Glisters Address: NewtownbakerKells, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
- All That Glisters Contact Number: +353-0567730740
- All That Glisters Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit All That Glisters(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit All That Glisters: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.44% of people who visit Kilkenny include All That Glisters in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.42% of people start their All That Glisters visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see All That Glisters
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting All That Glisters
People normally club together Jerpoint Abbey and Jerpoint Glass Studio while planning their visit to All That Glisters.