One of the best breweries in Kilkenny, the Smithwick’s Experience tour is sure to give you the best of ale brewing journey. Flowing through 5 generations, the ale is considered the best in Ireland is known for its characteristic ruby colour and rich flavour.
The tour consists of a walk through 18th century ale-making techniques adopted by the Smithwick’s family- making the Smithwick’s Beer almost 300 years old.
Tourists love the whole experience-while ending the tour with a pint of Smithwick’s Beer.
Smithwick's Experience Travel Tips
- The last tour is arranged at 5.00 pm. Do try to arrive well in advance as the place is known to be strictly punctual.
- Do try the other beers offered at the location.
Entrance Ticket Details For Smithwick's Experience
- Adult- €10.80
- Senior Citizen (+65 year) - €9.50
- Student under 18 years old with valid ID- €7.00
- Student above 18 years old with valid ID- €9.50
- Family (2 adults + 3 children) - €28.00
- Child (7- 12 years)- €4.00
- Children under 6 have free entry and must be accompanied by an adult.
How to Reach Smithwick's Experience
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is the Market yard Bus stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kilkenny before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kilkenny and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.13% of people who visit Kilkenny include Smithwick's Experience in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.03% of people start their Smithwick's Experience visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Smithwick's Experience
64.23% of people prefer walking in order to reach Smithwick's Experience