St. John The Evangelist572 Votes Currently Open
- Address: John Street Lower, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The St. John Church is perhaps one of the most beautiful gems in the city. The stained glass interior with grandeur- like architecture is sure to make you want to have a moment of peace.
The palm mass on Sunday is a highlight here.
St. John The Evangelist Travel Tips
- Do try to visit the church on Holy days as the masses are popular.
St. John The Evangelist Hours
- Mass Times: St. John’s - Sunday & Holy Days:
- Vigil: 6:30 pm.
- Sunday 8:00 am; 10:30 am; 12 noon & 7:30 pm.
- (If Holy Day falls on a Sat., vigil mass will be at 6:30 pm; if a Holy Day falls on a Monday, Sunday evening mass will be at 7:30 pm.)
- Polish Mass – Second Sunday of the month, 2:00 pm.
- Weekdays: 8:00 am & 10:30 am (Saturday 10:30 am only)
- Ripley's Steak House
- KU DE TA
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kilkenny before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kilkenny and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. John The Evangelist Address: John Street Lower, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
- St. John The Evangelist Timing: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit St. John The Evangelist(preferred time): 10:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
38.21% of people who visit Kilkenny include St. John The Evangelist in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.25% of people start their St. John The Evangelist visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. John The Evangelist
72.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. John The Evangelist
People normally club together Maudlin Tower and Butler Gallery while planning their visit to St. John The Evangelist.