The Hole In The WallCurrently Open
- Address: High Street, Kilkenny, Ireland Map
- Timings: 08:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Dine In, Pubs, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids
One of the most buzzing pubs in Kilkenny, The Hole in the Wall is known for its musicality. The place is flooded with many instruments and people do join in to give spontaneous performances. Be sure to join in the merriment.
The food is rich in its roots while the beer is one to envy. The ambience is sure to make you walk out feeling lighter than usual.
Do try to spend at least a couple of hours here since the place starts buzzing around 9 pm all the way through to midnight.
Take a soulful walk around the tavern after a gregarious and lip-smacking meal.
The Hole In The Wall Travel Tips
- Do walk around the tavern to take in its rich history before settling for a hearty Irish meal.
The Hole In The Wall Hours
- Saturday- 2:30 pm to 1:00 am.
- The place has an in-house restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kilkenny before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kilkenny and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Hole In The Wall Address: High Street, Kilkenny, Ireland
- The Hole In The Wall Timing: 08:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit The Hole In The Wall: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.35% of people who visit Kilkenny include The Hole In The Wall in their plan
43.24% of people start their The Hole In The Wall visit around 8 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Hole In The Wall
55.88% of people prefer walking in order to reach The Hole In The Wall
People normally club together St Mary's Cathedral and Kells Augustinian Priory while planning their visit to The Hole In The Wall.