Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton MountainCurrently Open
- Address: Mangerton Mountain Car Park, Killarney, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-6431633
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Lake
The Mangerton Mountain around the devil’s punch bowl (lake) is a beautiful sight in winters after fresh snowfall. The pristine lake is named so due to its deep bowl like shape which is a highlight against the backdrop of the majestic valleys.
Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton Mountain Travel Tips
- The lake is a pleasure to see in winters after snowfall.
- Rent a bicycle to cycle around the mountains.
- The lake-side area is ideal to have a small picnic.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.47% of people who visit Killarney include Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton Mountain in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
31.03% of people start their Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton Mountain visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton Mountain
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton Mountain