Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney
About Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney
Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney - Address
Address: Off the R562 road to Killorglin | Killarney National Park, Killarney, Ireland
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 13.1K times in trip plans
Mountain, Scenic Drive, Adventure Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Gap of Dunloe is a narrow mountain pass between MacGuillyCuddy’s Reek and the famous Purple Mountain. The beautiful pass is built over a lake and is preferred by tourists on foot or bicycling through the terrain. Be sure to keep your camera easily accessible since this is scene you must capture forever.
Gap Of Dunloe Information
- Visit the place while visiting the Purple Mountain.
- Rent a bicycle or car to reach the spot.
- Carry your own snacks and refreshments.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mv Pride Of The Lakes<
- Killarney Royal Hotel
- Randles Hotel Killarney
- The Killarney Park Hotel
- Scotts Hotel Killarney
- Holiday Inn Killarney
- Neptunes Hostel
- Patrick's Self-catering Rural Irish Cottage Accommodation
- Blarney Castle
- Hotel Killarney
- Killarney Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Killarney
- What to See in 48 Hours in Killarney
- What to See in 72 Hours in Killarney
- How to Spend 5 Days in Killarney
- How to Spend 6 Days in Killarney
- How to Spend 7 Days in Killarney