Gap Of Dunloe, KillarneyCurrently Open
- Address: Off the R562 road to Killorglin | Killarney National Park, Killarney, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mountain, Scenic Drive, Adventure Sport, Nature
About Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney
The Gap of Dunloe is a narrow mountain pass between MacGuillyCuddy’s Reek and the famous Purple Mountain. The beautiful pass is built over a lake and is preferred by tourists on foot or bicycling through the terrain. Be sure to keep your camera easily accessible since this is scene you must capture forever.
Gap Of Dunloe Information
- Visit the place while visiting the Purple Mountain.
- Rent a bicycle or car to reach the spot.
- Carry your own snacks and refreshments.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney Reviews
All Questionsgap of dunloe
Find places near Gap Of Dunloe, Killarney
Kate Kearney's Cottage Kate Kearney's Cottage, Gap Of Dunloe0.972 km away
The Coffee Pot -0.954 km away
The Coffee Pot Cafe -0.954 km away
The Purple Heather B&B Glencar Rd2.235 km away
Wayside B&B -2.307 km away
Wayside Gap of Dunloe, Beaufort1.821 km away
Ferris Wheel Gap of Dunloe, Beaufort0.694 km away