Inisfallen Island123 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Killarney, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:30 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Waterfront, Historical Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature, Heritage Building
The Inishfallen Island is known for its rich history. Located off the west coast of Killarney, the island is a part of the Killarney National Park.
- Inisfallen Abbey founded in 640 AD
- Western Abbey Church which dates back to 10th century
Tourists love to visit the island more as a day trip- taking in all that the small and intimate island has to offer.
Inisfallen Island Travel Tips
- You can reach the island via boats which depart from the Ross Castle.
- Carry your own refreshments and snacks.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Inisfallen Island Address: Killarney, Ireland
- Inisfallen Island Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Inisfallen Island(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Inisfallen Island: 08:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.6% of people who visit Killarney include Inisfallen Island in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.54% of people start their Inisfallen Island visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
8 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 8 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Inisfallen Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inisfallen Island
People normally club together Lakes Of Killarney and Killarney Grand Pub while planning their visit to Inisfallen Island.
People also prefer to end their day with Inisfallen Island.