Killarney National Park605 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Co. Kerry, Ireland, Killarney
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-18882000
- Time Required: 08:30 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
A priceless gem in Ireland, the Killarney National Park is worthy of a day trip. Do try to cycle around the park through its beautiful tall-trees while you come across wildlife like the Red Deer- a special sight.
- Cycling through the National Park
- Visiting the Torc mountain and waterfall
The national park is the perfect picnic spot if you are travelling with family and friends.
Killarney National Park Travel Tips
- Do try to cycle around the Knockreer region as this is popular among tourists.
- Visit the Torc Waterfall.
- There is a 24 hour pedestrian access to the Knockreer and Ross Island sections of the National Park.
How to Reach Killarney National Park
- Jaunting Cars
- Muckross House Tearoom
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.38% of people who visit Killarney include Killarney National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75.65% of people start their Killarney National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
8 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 8 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Killarney National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Killarney National Park