Lakes Of Killarney, Killarney
About Lakes Of Killarney, Killarney
Lakes Of Killarney, Killarney - Address, Phone Number
Address: Killarney National Park, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 12.2K times in trip plans
Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The lakes of Killarney consist of three lakes- Leane, Muckross (middle) and Upper Lake which have prominent attractions at their shores like Ross Castle, Muckross Abbey and Muckross House.
- Visiting the Ladies View- a place in the national park from where you can see the pristine view of all the lakes together.
- Boat trip through the lakes.
Lakes Of Killarney Information
- Do carry a small picnic with you as there are no nearby eateries.
- Renting a bike/ bicycle is preferred to explore the national park.
How To reach Lakes Of Killarney by Public Transport
- Jaunting Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lakes Of Killarney, Killarney Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Salmon Leap
- The Priory
- Dromhall Hotel
- Grannagh Castle
- Malton Hotel Killarney, Self-catering Houses
- Star Outdoors
- Guaire House
- Killarney Avenue Hotel
- Killarney Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Killarney
- What to See in 48 Hours in Killarney
- What to See in 72 Hours in Killarney
- How to Spend 5 Days in Killarney
- How to Spend 6 Days in Killarney
- How to Spend 7 Days in Killarney