Lakes Of KillarneyCurrently Open
- Address: Killarney National Park, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-18882000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
The lakes of Killarney consist of three lakes- Leane, Muckross (middle) and Upper Lake which have prominent attractions at their shores like Ross Castle, Muckross Abbey and Muckross House.
- Visiting the Ladies View- a place in the national park from where you can see the pristine view of all the lakes together.
- Boat trip through the lakes.
Lakes Of Killarney Travel Tips
- Do carry a small picnic with you as there are no nearby eateries.
- Renting a bike/ bicycle is preferred to explore the national park.
How to Reach Lakes Of Killarney
- Jaunting Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.36% of people who visit Killarney include Lakes Of Killarney in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.94% of people start their Lakes Of Killarney visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lakes Of Killarney
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakes Of Killarney