Lakes Of KillarneyCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Killarney National Park, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-18882000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Lakes Of Killarney - Review
The lakes of Killarney consist of three lakes- Leane, Muckross (middle) and Upper Lake which have prominent attractions at their shores like Ross Castle, Muckross Abbey and Muckross House.
- Visiting the Ladies View- a place in the national park from where you can see the pristine view of all the lakes together.
- Boat trip through the lakes.
Lakes Of Killarney Information
- Do carry a small picnic with you as there are no nearby eateries.
- Renting a bike/ bicycle is preferred to explore the national park.
How To reach Lakes Of Killarney by Public Transport
- Jaunting Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lakes Of Killarney
95% of people who visit Killarney include Lakes Of Killarney in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.78% of people start their Lakes Of Killarney visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lakes Of Killarney
94.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakes Of Killarney
Lakes Of Killarney Map
Lakes Of Killarney Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny, KBy: Guest UserCity: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny, Killarney, Galway
Lakes Of Killarney, Killarney Reviews
All QuestionsLakes of killarney
- St Ninian's Episcopal Church
- Glasgow Tower
- The Truffle Club
- Barmulloch Library
- Casper & Co Music Duo
- St Gabriel's Roman Catholic Church
- Caledonian Glassworks
- Scottish Episcopal Church
- Eastwood Parish Church
- University Chapel, Chapel Corridor , West Quadrangle, Main Building Gilmorehill Campus, University Of Glasgow, Glasgow
- The Common Guild
- The Royal British Legion Scotland
- The Centre
- Whitecraigs Railway Station
Find places near Lakes Of Killarney, Killarney
The Grovesnor Restaurant @ The Castlerosse Hotel Lower Lakes, Killarney0.005 km away
Hermans Continental Coffee Shop Innisfallen S.C.1.055 km away
Panorama -2.76 km away
Continental Sausages -2.986 km away
Crab Tree B&B Mangerton Rd2.373 km away