Muckross House963 Votes Currently Open
- Address: National Park, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-646670144
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Nature, Heritage Building
A part of the Muckross Estate, the Muckross House was built in the 1800s and is known for its ethereal stone house and adjoining gardens and farms.
- Guided tour of the house
- Farm visit
Tourists love to visit the place for its rich history and the guided tours are sure to give your brain some food for thought.
Muckross House Travel Tips
- Visit the nearby attractions in the National Park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muckross House
- Adult: €7.50
- Child: €4
- Combined ticket with farms: €12.50 per Adult and €7 per Child.
How to Reach Muckross House
- Jaunting Car
- Muckross House Tearoom
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.2% of people who visit Killarney include Muckross House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
32.06% of people start their Muckross House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muckross House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muckross House