The Kerry WayCurrently Open
- Address: Killarney, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-6434712
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Broadway, Performance, Nature
The Kerry way is known for its trekking trails although tourists prefer renting a car and driving down the Kerry Way to take in the splendid view which covers its entire stretch. The way covers all the highlights of County Kerry and is the fastest way to sight-see if you are visiting Killarney for a short time.
The inspiring pathway is a popular trekking path and is sure to give you many breathless moments!
The Kerry Way Travel Tips
- Do carry your own snacks and refreshments.
- Renting a car/ bike/ bicycle is preferred
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Kerry Way Address: Killarney, Ireland
- The Kerry Way Contact Number: +353-6434712
- The Kerry Way Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit The Kerry Way(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Kerry Way: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.84% of people who visit Killarney include The Kerry Way in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.33% of people start their The Kerry Way visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Kerry Way
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Kerry Way
People normally club together Gap Of Dunloe and Ladies View while planning their visit to The Kerry Way.