Torc WaterfallCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: National Park, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Waterfall, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport, Nature
Torc Waterfall - Review
A part of the National Park, the Torc Waterfall lies to the base of the Torc mountain. During rainy seasons the waterfall is known to be at its prime and the perfect spot for the adventurist in you. Tourists love to cycle around the waterfall and take a break here – to take in its splendid beauty. A part of the Ring of Kerry tours, the waterfall is sure to make you relive your moment here time and again.
Torc Waterfall Information
- Do try to wear good shoes as the area can get pretty tricky in monsoons.
- Carrying a small picnic is recommended for there are no nearby eateries around.
How To reach Torc Waterfall by Public Transport
- Jaunting Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Killarney before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Killarney and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Torc Waterfall
63.03% of people who visit Killarney include Torc Waterfall in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.18% of people start their Torc Waterfall visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Torc Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Torc Waterfall
Torc Waterfall Trips
1 View8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Dublin, Dingle, Killarney, Galway from SaginawBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Dublin, Galway, Dingle, Killarney