Events and Festivals in Kilmuir
Festivities of Kilmuir include:
- Ceol on the Croft: This two day musical event is organised in the Kilmuir town hall in the last week of May, every year. In this event, bands and singers from distant parts of the world as well as from Scotland come to perform there. The performances majorly comprise of Jazz music and pastoral songs.
Other than this, the town also celebrates Christmas, Easter, New Year and other Scottish festivals with great fervor and zeal.
Trip plans for Kilmuir
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kilmuir
- Events & Festivals in Uig
- Events & Festivals in Staffin
- Events & Festivals in Culnacnoc
- Events & Festivals in Isle Of Skye
- Events & Festivals in Dunvegan
- Events & Festivals in Portree