Are you looking for what to do in Kilmuir?
PLACES TO SEE
Kilmuir attractions include these places:
- Skye Museum of Island Life: One of the major Kilmuir Skye attractions, this museum is like a time machine taking its visitors back into the ages of manual instruments and lifestyle of bygone time of Scotland. It is a series of houses, each depicting the various aspects of a crofter’s life.
- Flora MacDonald’s Grave: This grave is the resting place of Flora MacDonald, a Jacobite idol who rescued Prince Charles Edward Stuart from being captured and killed after losing the battle of Culloden. This brave Scottish woman is remembered for her courage, bravery and fidelity towards her country Scotland.
THINGS TO DO
Do try these activities while in Kilmuir:
- Archery: While on the land of kings and monarchs, enjoy arching in the open fields. You can also rent a light weighted bow and arrows and learn archery.
- Mountain boarding: Kilmuir has a lot of small valleys covered with thick layers of grass making them ideal for enjoying skate boarding on the hills.
- Walking Tours: Kilmuir is a small beautiful village surrounded with green open meadows and fresh air. Take random walks and soak in the countryside fresh air.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kilmuir and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kilmuir getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kilmuir with confidence.