Grant Grove Stables43 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 83918 Grant Grove Dr, Kings Canyon National Pk, CA 93633, USA, Kings Canyon National Park, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5593359292
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids
The Grant Grove Stables in Fresno County offers horseback trail rides for one and two hours at a reasonable cost through the picturesque Kings Canyon National Park. On the stout and well-behaved horses, you will get ample opportunity to explore the unspoilt regions of Kings Canyon, especially the towering Sequoia Groves surrounding the General Grant Tree. There are various sectors that can be covered such as the Lion Meadows, North Grove, Dead Giant and so on. The horses of Grant Grove Stables will let you take a laid-back trip while galloping at their own pace and let you contemplate the history and nature of the area that makes the riding trip so memorable.
How to Reach Grant Grove Stables
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Grant Grove Stables Address: 83918 Grant Grove Dr, Kings Canyon National Pk, CA 93633, USA, Kings Canyon National Park, United States
- Grant Grove Stables Contact Number: +1-5593359292
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
74.14% of people who visit Kings Canyon National Park include Grant Grove Stables in their plan
41.67% of people start their Grant Grove Stables visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Grant Grove Stables
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grant Grove Stables
People normally club together Kaweah Whitewater Adventures and Kings Canyon National Park while planning their visit to Grant Grove Stables.
People also prefer to start their day with Grant Grove Stables.