About Watersports Guru, Kingscliff
Overview of Watersports Guru
Home to Watersports Guru is the city of Kingscliff in the country of Australia. Watersports Guru is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Kingscliff.
More about Kingscliff
Explore Watersports Guru and other prime spots of the city using Kingscliff trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Tweed Harbour Motor Inn, Best Western Kennedy Drive Motel, Tweed Ultima Apartments and Golden Riviera Beach Resort will meet your requirement of where to stay in Kingscliff.
Share your experience - Rate Watersports Guru, Kingscliff
Friendly and good local knowledge of where to go. Would definitely recommend
We did the Turtle tour and it was everything the website said it would be and so much more. We saw some dolphins on the boat ride out and many turtles around the island. Tim is a great guide with extensive local knowledge as well as being a top bloke. This is a must do when visiting the area.
Nice guy, nice service. Cheap paddle board hire.
- Other Attractions
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Currumbin Rock Pools
- Elephant Rock
- Surf World Gold Coast
- Freeman's Organic Farm
- Ananda Rainforest Spa
- Superbee Honeyworld
- Sheralee Massage & Beauty Spa
- Currumbin Beach
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Luxury Hotels Near Currumbin Rock Pools
- Hotels Near Elephant Rock
- Hotels Near Surf World Gold Coast
- Cheap Hotels Near Freeman's Organic Farm
- Luxury Hotels Near Ananda Rainforest Spa
- Luxury Hotels Near Superbee Honeyworld
- Cheap Hotels Near Sheralee Massage & Beauty Spa
- Hotels Near Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Currumbin Beach
- City Tripplans
- 14 Day Trip to Adelaide, Sydney from London
- 8 Day Trip to Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Kingscliff from Campbelltown
- Trip to Kingscliff
- 4 Day Trip to Kingscliff from Wentworthville
- 15 Day Trip to Australia from Palmdale
- 11 Day Trip to Kingscliff, Byron Bay, Noosa Shire, Gold Coast from Christchurch