Cliffords Honey FarmCurrently Closed
- Address: 1157 Elsegood Road, Kingscote SA 5223, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-885538295
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Tour, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature, Farm
Cliffords Honey Farm - Review
Owned by Dave, the Clifford’s Honey Farm is a family run business. It aims at providing visitors with good quality honey. Amenities and facilities within the honey farm include:
- Guided tours of the farm.
- Demonstrations of how honey is extracted.
- Large picnic areas
- On sale are organic products such as honey, candles, wax products and cosmetics.
The Clifford’s Honey farm is a must visit if you have a curious mind or if you are in town with your kids.
Cliffords Honey Farm Information
- Guided Tours available for Large Groups – Booking in advance is necessary.
How To reach Cliffords Honey Farm by Public Transport
- Drive down in a rented car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kingscote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingscote and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cliffords Honey Farm
95% of people who visit Kingscote include Cliffords Honey Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
84.36% of people start their Cliffords Honey Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cliffords Honey Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cliffords Honey Farm
Cliffords Honey Farm Map
Cliffords Honey Farm Trips
Cliffords Honey Farm, Kingscote Reviews
We went with our toddler and what a lovely experience! We were welcomed straight away and showed the toy box, explained about the centre (there’s a display in the back room which is very informative) and made to feel very comfortable. They didn’t have the honey in the bottle we wanted (they have squeeze bottles and jars in lots of sizes) and without being asked, offered to fill one for us which happened instantly. The choice is fabulous and includes lots of honey and wax products, gifts for adults and gorgeous wooden toys. They obviously have passion and skill for what they do. Kids are incredibly well catered for with toy areas and a huge sandbox outside. And obviously the honey ice cream is delicious! Thank you!
Good honey, like pretty much any honey produced on the island. Tasting is free, and a bit of a display room out the back allows you to learn a little about how the bee poo is harvested and processed. The honey icecream is made on site and is pretty much the best thing that will ever happen to you. They also make a honey beer which is really just a bit of a novelty, but worth a go or you're curious.
Genuine Home made and good ice cream. But the Beer tasting needs it's own area and way more attention. It's actually a decent beer, but you wouldn't know it from the shot glass tasting poured from a bottle opened hours (if not days) ago. Small food truck for lunch is an excellent improvement from last visit.
We came here for the Honey Ice Cream and were NOT Disappointed. Make the trip out here! The Farm itself is quite scenic and has a nice picnic table area to sit and enjoy the views. The store is small and is focused on honey products obviously. We bought the ice creams and honey ale. The ice cream was EXCELLENT! The Honey Ale was just average. If you go to the back of the store there is a little learning area with fun facts about honey and it's production. Kangaroo Island is a special place for Ligurian bees and is the only place in the world that is now a reserve. Highly recommend a visit.
I had a great time while on holiday with my sisters here! We we're lucky to join a tour and learnt about their honey. Honey ice cream was also to die for!
All QuestionsCliffords honey farm
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal