Owned by Dave, the Clifford’s Honey Farm is a family run business. It aims at providing visitors with good quality honey. Amenities and facilities within the honey farm include:
- Guided tours of the farm.
- Demonstrations of how honey is extracted.
- Large picnic areas
- On sale are organic products such as honey, candles, wax products and cosmetics.
The Clifford’s Honey farm is a must visit if you have a curious mind or if you are in town with your kids.
Cliffords Honey Farm Travel Tips
- Guided Tours available for Large Groups – Booking in advance is necessary.
How to Reach Cliffords Honey Farm
- Drive down in a rented car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kingscote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingscote and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kingscote include Cliffords Honey Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
76.47% of people start their Cliffords Honey Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cliffords Honey Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cliffords Honey Farm