Emu Bay Lavender FarmCurrently Closed
- Address: 75 HD Menzies, Emu Bay Road, Kingscote SA 5223, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-885535338
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Tour, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Farm
Emu Bay Lavender Farm - Review
Spread across an area of 1 hectare, the Emu Bay Lavender Farm has 10 different varieties of Angustifolia and Intermedia Lavender. The owners Maria and Tony give guided tours of their farmlands during lavender season. On the guided tours, visitors get to learn about lavender production, see it in its various stages throughout the season and even taste some goodies made with lavender. A must visit attraction if you want to explore something offbeat.
Emu Bay Lavender Farm Information
- Booking a guided tour in advance is recommended.
- Seasonal timings apply. Please check official website before planning a visit.
- Emu Bay Lavender Season is between mid September & mid May. It is open to visitors during these months.
Emu Bay Lavender Farm Ticket Prices
- Guided tours may be charged. Please check with appropriate personnel at the farm.
Emu Bay Lavender Farm Opening and Closing Hours
- Visitors not entertained on Mondays and Tuesdays without advance booking.
How To reach Emu Bay Lavender Farm by Public Transport
- Drive down in a rented car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kingscote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingscote and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Emu Bay Lavender Farm
63.64% of people who visit Kingscote include Emu Bay Lavender Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
85.42% of people start their Emu Bay Lavender Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Emu Bay Lavender Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Emu Bay Lavender Farm
Emu Bay Lavender Farm Map
Emu Bay Lavender Farm Trips
Emu Bay Lavender Farm, Kingscote Reviews
The biggest, fluffiest and tastiest scones I've had. The chocolate brownie was also delicious. Had a pot of tea to share and we got three cups each. Delicious food and awesome customer service.
The emu oil looks good but not very efficient when you really need it.
Great coffee and light lunches, plenty of products and when in flower the lavender is beautiful.
Great food, great staff
Yummy lavender scones!
All QuestionsEmu bay lavender farm
- Mila Dj & Lyd
- Christoffer Danielsson
- Open Eye Production Hjardar
- Geir Bergersen
- K. Morrissey
- Linn-Marie K. Eriksen
- Sonia Henie Statuen
- Gregor Riddell Freelance Musician
- Marie Forr Klåpbakken Musiker
- Uranienborg Suzukiorkester
- Jensen Stian Ehiabhi Omole
- Lie Support
- Rolf Peter Sorthe
- Per Kristian Ruud-Enggrav