How to Reach Kingscote, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Kingscote
- By Air : Flights to Kangaroo Island disembark at the Kingscote airport. Regional Express (REX) provides direct flights from Adelaide.
- By Ferry : The SeaLink ferry connects Kangaroo Island to mainland. However, the ferry stop is at Penneshaw from where one has hop on a coach to Kingscote.
- By Coach : There is a scheduled coach service running twice a day, operated by Sealink between Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw. Booking your tickets in advance is mandatory.
There are no public transportation systems available on the island.
- On Foot : Exploring this heavenly town on foot is the best option.
- By Car : You can rent a car on the mainland, transport it across by a ferry and then tour Kangaroo Island on your own. There are a few rent-a-car options in Kingscote as well. However, advance booking is compulsory.
- By Taxi : There are no taxis on the island.
Are you looking for a Kingscote travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Kingscote
- How to reach American River
- How to reach Kangaroo Island
- How to reach Penneshaw
- How to reach Victor Harbor - Goolwa
- How to reach Goolwa
- How to reach Christmas Tree Farm Chandlers Hill
- How to reach Grange Hotel
- How to reach Hilton
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Gold Coast