How to Reach Kingscote - The Easiest Way to Reach Kingscote
- By Air : Flights to Kangaroo Island disembark at the Kingscote airport. Regional Express (REX) provides direct flights from Adelaide.
- By Ferry : The SeaLink ferry connects Kangaroo Island to mainland. However, the ferry stop is at Penneshaw from where one has hop on a coach to Kingscote.
- By Coach : There is a scheduled coach service running twice a day, operated by Sealink between Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw. Booking your tickets in advance is mandatory.
There are no public transportation systems available on the island.
- On Foot : Exploring this heavenly town on foot is the best option.
- By Car : You can rent a car on the mainland, transport it across by a ferry and then tour Kangaroo Island on your own. There are a few rent-a-car options in Kingscote as well. However, advance booking is compulsory.
- By Taxi : There are no taxis on the island.
Are you looking for a Kingscote travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kingscote from Nearby Cities
|Woodville to Kingscote||118.93 km||1 hour 58 mins|
|Adelaide to Kingscote||122.67 km||2 hours 2 mins|
|Lilyfield to Kingscote||1511.2 km||25 hours 11 mins|
|Perth to Kingscote||2432.16 km||40 hours 32 mins|
|Stockholm to Kingscote||8260.96 km||137 hours 40 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kingscote
- How to reach Baudin Beach
- How to reach Kangaroo Island
- How to reach Cape Jervis
- How to reach Penneshaw
- How to reach Normanville
- How to reach Carrickalinga