Island BeehiveCurrently Closed
- Address: 59 Playford Highway , Kingscote, South Australia, 5223, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-885530080
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Island Beehive - Review
If you love honey and if you want to buy some honey jars for your loved ones back home, head over to Island Beehive. An innovative and fun concept, they also have a cafe on premises which sells snacks and coffees that have honey as an ingredient! Island Beehive is owned by Peter Davis, one the first and now the biggest organic producers in Australia. While there, do try their honey ice cream.
Island Beehive Information
- Do hog on freshly baked scones at their cafe.
Island Beehive Ticket Prices
- Entry to cafe, information centre and shop is free. Guided tours may be charged though.
Island Beehive Opening and Closing Hours
- The guided tours are conducted every day at 9.30 a.m. and 3.30 p.m. depending on availability of staff.
How To reach Island Beehive by Public Transport
- Drive down in a rented car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kingscote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingscote and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Island Beehive
95% of people who visit Kingscote include Island Beehive in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.29% of people start their Island Beehive visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Island Beehive
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Island Beehive
Island Beehive Map
Island Beehive Trips
Island Beehive, Kingscote Reviews
Go get a few bottles of sparkling honey..... it's awesome!😏
Nice place for a great coffee, everyone was son kind. Great assortment of little gifts and great quality honey.
Great product in shop. Organic honey is amazing. Interesting video to see.
Pricey items but there is a great range and quality products
Stopped in for some scones and honey sampling. Pleasant experience and certainly tasty!
All QuestionsIsland beehive
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling