Correctional Service Of Canada Museum695 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 555 King St W, Kingston, ON K7L 4V7, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6135303122
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Educational Site
This specialized museum also known as Penitentiary Museum collects artifacts relating to the correctional history of Canada, 1833 to the present, including inmate hobby crafts, uniforms and contraband, as well as punishment and restraint devices. Retired jail guards conduct tours and acquaint visitors with quirky facts and information on the working of the penitentiary. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Kingston itinerary 2 days.
Correctional Service Of Canada Museum Travel Tips
- Open from November 1st – April 30th for groups of 6 or more by appointment only, subject to availability of staff.
Entrance Ticket Details For Correctional Service Of Canada Museum
- Admission to museum is by donation.
How to Reach Correctional Service Of Canada Museum
- Bus: Sir John A Macdonald Blvd (north side of King)
- Alwington Avenue (north side of King)
- Harbour Restaurant & Catering
- Tim Hortons
- Lazy Scholar
- Pita Pit
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kingston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingston and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.26% of people who visit Kingston include Correctional Service Of Canada Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.1% of people start their Correctional Service Of Canada Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Correctional Service Of Canada Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Correctional Service Of Canada Museum