Events and Festivals in Kingston
- Feb Fest: This annual event draws huge crowds of enthusiastic revelers. There’s live music and ice skating: two of Kingston’s best pastimes!
- The Kingston Canadian Film Festival: Select movies are screened for movie enthusiasts. This event takes place in March.
- The Kingston Buskers Rendezvous: Downtown Kingston truly lives up to its reputation as the heart of the city as street performers with talents ranging from fire eating, to sword swallowing, to comedy, perform for crowds of thousands. This is a four day festival that takes place in July.
- Kingston Dragon Boat Festival: Racers in Kingston paddle their boats to the beat of large drums, striving to snatch the flag at the end of the course. The sport is rapidly gaining in popularity and is fun for both the participants as well as the spectators. Takes place in September.
Trip plans for Kingston
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kingston
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Kingston
- Events & Festivals in Ottawa
- Events & Festivals in Toronto
- Events & Festivals in Niagara Falls
- Events & Festivals in Mont-tremblant
- Events & Festivals in Montreal
- Events & Festivals in Hamilton