Grass Creek ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 2991 2, Kingston, ON K7L 4V1, Canada Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6135464291
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
St Lawrence River is blessed with the scenic Grass Creek Park on the riverfront with soft sandy beach area, picnic shelters, play area, and swimming zone. Sprawling over 95 acres in Kingston East, the park has vast green spaces amid the abundance of trees, pastures, boat launching ramps, rolling meadows, off leash dog play area, picnic pavilion, volleyball field, two kids’ play area with climbing nets and swings. Wild flowers, dandelion fields and reed plantation are found in abundance at the Grass Creek Park. You can take a dip at the cordoned off swimming zone or enjoy canoeing or boating along the river. The annual Sheep Dog trials are held here attracting a great tourist influx to see the skilled dogs performing the challenges.
How to Reach Grass Creek Park
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Grass Creek Park Address: 2991 2, Kingston, ON K7L 4V1, Canada
- Grass Creek Park Contact Number: +1-6135464291
- Grass Creek Park Timing: 06:30 am - 09:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Grass Creek Park Reviews & Ratings
Directions to Grass Creek ParkAnswer Report Abuse