How to Reach Kingston
HOW TO GET TO KINGSTON
- By Air: Kingston’s Airport is called Norman Rogers Municipal Airport and is connected via Toronto only.
- By Train: Kingston is serviced by Via Rail Canada. There are trains leaving for and reaching to Ottawa, Dorval, Montreal and Toronto every couple of hours. The best option to get to the town from the railway station is by taxi as bus service is irregular.
- By Bus: The Kingston Coach Terminal offers connections to and from Toronto , Ottawa and Montreal at convenient intervals. Buses also stop at various towns including Cornwall and Brockville.
HOW TO GET AROUND KINGSTON
- By Bus: The city bus makes for a convenient means to see the town. There are buses from the main coach terminal every 15 minutes and the train station too. Buses do not run on Sundays.
- By Cycle: Cycling is a convenient activity in Kingston. There are plenty of amenities for bicyclists and bicycles are easily available.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kingston. The most preferred mode of transport in Kingston is Car.
Average distance: 12.5 km Average time: 36.8 min
Car 60%Driving 21 min Walking 2.33 min Overall average time for 17.83 kms 23.33 min
Walking 40%Walking 45 min Other 9.5 min Driving 2.5 min Overall average time for 4.5 kms 57 min