How to Reach Kingston
How to reach Kingston
HOW TO GET TO KINGSTON
- By Air: Kingston’s Airport is called Norman Rogers Municipal Airport and is connected via Toronto only.
- By Train: Kingston is serviced by Via Rail Canada. There are trains leaving for and reaching to Ottawa, Dorval, Montreal and Toronto every couple of hours. The best option to get to the town from the railway station is by taxi as bus service is irregular.
- By Bus: The Kingston Coach Terminal offers connections to and from Toronto , Ottawa and Montreal at convenient intervals. Buses also stop at various towns including Cornwall and Brockville.
HOW TO GET AROUND KINGSTON
- By Bus: The city bus makes for a convenient means to see the town. There are buses from the main coach terminal every 15 minutes and the train station too. Buses do not run on Sundays.
- By Cycle: Cycling is a convenient activity in Kingston. There are plenty of amenities for bicyclists and bicycles are easily available.
Modes of Transportation in Kingston
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kingston. The most preferred mode of transport in Kingston is Car.
Average distance: 16 km Average time: 23.33 min
Car 66.67%Driving 24 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 23 kms 25 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 15 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 2 kms 20 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Quebec
- How To Reach Charlottetown
- How To Reach Edmonton
- How To Reach Winnipeg
- How To Reach Calgary
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Montreal
- How To Reach Toronto
- How To Reach Vancouver
- How To Reach Ottawa
- How To Reach Niagara Falls
- How To Reach Windsor
- How To Reach Sault Ste. Marie
- How To Reach Whistler
- How To Reach Victoria
- How To Reach Banff