Kingston Waterfront1236 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rideau Trail Kingston, ON K7L 2Z1 Canada
- Timings: 07:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Picnic Spot, Nature
If there’s one thing you decide to do in Kingston, go to the Waterfront pathway that looks out to beautiful blue waters. Surrounded by lively activities and bars and restaurants, the waterfront is a great place for a walk or just to spend an evening with friends and family. Sometimes, you even get to experience live music that adds to the charm of the area. The tourist information center is also in the neighborhood, as are a host of interesting shopping centers. There are many tourist attractions located close to the waterfront too. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Kingston itinerary 2 days.
Kingston Waterfront Travel Tips
- There is a farmers' market organized every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday on the Waterfront.
- Washrooms are available along the pathway 7 days a week from Victoria Day to Labor Day.
How to Reach Kingston Waterfront
- Bus: Ontario Street at City Hall (east side of Ontario)
- Apsara Angkor
- Aji Sai Restaurant
- Frankie Pesto’s Italian Eatery
- Woodenheads Gourmet Pizza
- King Street Sizzle Restaurant and Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kingston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingston and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kingston include Kingston Waterfront in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
44.37% of people start their Kingston Waterfront visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kingston Waterfront
69.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kingston Waterfront