St George's CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: 270 King St E, Kingston, ON K7L 3B1, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6135484617
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
A gorgeous cathedral, dating back to 1825, St George is a magnificent building that has added to the beauty of the city in many ways. The architecture of the church is outstanding with a facade adorned with Corinthian columns. There are regular recitals held here and it also has an in house organ. Soulful performances and melodious choirs are common on weekends and occasions. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Kingston itinerary 3 days.
- Bus: King Street E. at City Hall (east side)
- King Street E. (south side of Johnson)
- King Street Sizzle Restaurant & Bar
- Aji Sai Japanese Restaurant
- Morrison's Restaurant
- Le Chien Noir Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kingston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingston and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.93% of people who visit Kingston include St George's Cathedral in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.72% of people start their St George's Cathedral visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St George's Cathedral
90.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St George's Cathedral