Wolfe Islander IiiCurrently Open
- Address: Downtown Kingston, Kingston, Canada Map
- Timings: 12:00 am - 02:00 am Details
- Phone: +1-6133851875
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Leisure, Family And Kids, Cruise
A great way to experience Kingston waterfront and marvel at its historical landmarks like Fort Henry, Wolfe Islander Ferry will give you a new insight on the city. The ferry serves as a vital life-line to the Island's community. It also services the many thousands of people visiting Wolfe Island and coming from the States in to Canada. A free ferry, this vessel is an integral part of Kingston trade and commerce and now even its touristic route. The ferry drops visitors off to a small island where you can have a leisurely walk and lunch away from the city. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Kingston itinerary 3 days.
Wolfe Islander Iii Travel Tips
- The Wolfe Island Ferry operates from the Marysville Dock (summer) from ICE OUT to ICE IN at which time it moves to the Dawson Point Dock (winter). Low water conditions in the village can cause an earlier departure of the ferry to the winter dock.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kingston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wolfe Islander Iii Address: Downtown Kingston, Kingston, Canada
- Wolfe Islander Iii Contact Number: +1-6133851875
- Wolfe Islander Iii Timing: 12:00 am - 02:00 am
- Best time to visit Wolfe Islander Iii(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wolfe Islander Iii: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.12% of people who visit Kingston include Wolfe Islander Iii in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
63.83% of people start their Wolfe Islander Iii visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wolfe Islander Iii
56.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wolfe Islander Iii
People normally club together Fort Henry and Queen's University while planning their visit to Wolfe Islander Iii.