Patrice's RestaurantCurrently Open
- Address: Temple Lane, Kingston, Jamaica Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Restaurant
Rumoured to be serving the best brown stew fish in all of Jamaica, Patrice’s is a small non-descript establishment with a modest setting. The restaurant is famous among those in the know for serving some of the best home-style Caribbean cuisine.
Open for lunch from Monday to Friday, the day’s menu comprises of three main meals listed on a chalkboard. Each day, Patrice makes Jamaican favorites inspired by the cuisines of both the indigenous Taíno people and foreigners of the island who brought with them their own spices, crops and traditional recipes.
The house favorites are the painstakingly marinated jerk chicken, the scrumptious goat curry with flavors of its Indian origin and the famed brown stew fish. All meals are side of pumpkin rice, a fresh salad and festival.
If one is looking for an ambience and some fine dining the Patrice’s is definitely not the place to go, but if authentic food is your main attraction this place is a must visit.
Patrice's Restaurant Travel Tips
- Lunch – Mon to Fri.
- Recommended Time To Visit: Lunchtime.
- This place can be hard to find, ideally one should enquire and get directions from a local or at your hotel in advance.
- The place is rustic and doesn’t offer a fancy ambience, visit here only if you are a true-blooded foodie.
- The spice quotient is high on some of the dishes and may not be for everyone.
Entrance Ticket Details For Patrice's Restaurant
- Meals JMD400
How to Reach Patrice's Restaurant
- Head east from Port Royal Street towards Temple Lane, You will find it on the left just past Harbour Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kingston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Patrice's Restaurant Address: Temple Lane, Kingston, Jamaica
- Patrice's Restaurant Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.75% of people who visit Kingston include Patrice's Restaurant in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58% of people start their Patrice's Restaurant visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Patrice's Restaurant
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Patrice's Restaurant
People normally club together National Heroes Park and Trench Town Culture Yard while planning their visit to Patrice's Restaurant.