Located in the heart of New Kingston, Quad is a superclub, which comprises of four different clubs in one building. Depending on your mood and music preference, you can party the night away in this stylish upmarket party hotspot moving between all four levels.
- Christopher’s Jazz Club: On the ground floor of Quad is this sophisticated bar. Listen to jazz music as you sip on some fine wine or a martini in elegant surroundings. Sometimes you can catch a live band performing at this venue. Patrons also have the option to dine here.
- Oxygen: This is the most popular level in Quad. Frequented by a young hip crowd, the venue place mainly dance and club music and features a large dance floor.
- Voodoo: Located on the top floor, Voodoo is also known as the “oldies club” The music here ranges from reggae to dance hits of the 70’s and pop from the 90’s. There is also a balcony area where once can step out for some fresh air and take a break from all the wild partying.
- Taboo: The basement of Quad is home to Taboo, which is a "gentleman's club" featuring exoic dancers. There is a separate admission fee of JMD847 for entry into this level.
Quad Travel Tips
- Don’t go during weekdays, as the place is practically empty.
- The place has good security and visitors are searched prior to entry so tourists needn’t worry.
- The venue only picks up late in the evening so ideally one should visit post dinner around 11:00 pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Quad
- Admission JMD1270.
- An additional J$847 admission charge for the gentlemen’s club.
- Recommended Time To Visit- Weekends post 11:00 pm.
- Recommended Duration: All night if you have the time and energy.
How to Reach Quad
- Look for connections from your nearest bus depot or opt for a route taxi or individual taxi from any point in the city. One can also walk from most hotels located in the New Kingston area.
- Alexander’s Restaurant
- Hot Pot
- Cuddy’z Sports Bar
- Spanish Court Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kingston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kingston and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.11% of people who visit Kingston include Quad in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.01% of people start their Quad visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Quad
88.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quad