Andersgrotta Bomb ShelterCurrently Open
- Address: Krysset Presteveien Haganesveien, Kirkenes 9900, Norway
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-78970540
- Ticket Price: 100 NOK
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter is a place that screens short films that gives the viewers an idea of how life was back in time when the civilians took refuge in Kirkenes. Andersgrotta screens films everyday during the summers, i.e. from May to September and is otherwise open only for a group of 10 persons or more. The bomb shelter is a good dig in the history of Kirkenes and is very informative when it comes to the history of the Second World War. The bomb shelter is a must visit especially for those who love learning more about history.
Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter Travel Tips
- The trip includes guiding and film presentation.
- Except for summers the bomb shelter is open only for a group of 10 persons or more.
Entrance Ticket Details For Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter
- Children under 12: NOK 50
Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter Hours
- May – September: everyday.
- Time to visit: 10.30 am, 11 am and 3 pm.
- Rica Arctic Restaurant
- Thon Hotel Kirkenes Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kirkenes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kirkenes and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.12% of people who visit Kirkenes include Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter
57.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Andersgrotta Bomb Shelter