Events and Festivals in Kirkenes
Kirkenes does not really have festivals of their own; however, they celebrate the most of Norway’s national festivals.
- Festival of Moveable Sunday: It is celebrated 50 days after Easter, every year. This popular festival is celebrated throughout Norway. It is considered as an opportunity to feast with family and friends. This festival is celebrated on Sundays.
- Movable Thursday: Commonly known as the Ascension Day feast widely celebrated by Christians in Kirkenes.
- Movable Monday: Commonly known as Whitmonday feast, is celebrated by Christians and is observed as a national holiday in Norway.
Trip plans for Kirkenes
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kirkenes
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Kirkenes
- Events & Festivals in Hesseng
- Events & Festivals in Honningsvåg
- Events & Festivals in Hammerfest
- Events & Festivals in Tufjord
- Events & Festivals in Lyngen
- Events & Festivals in Skibotn