Husky ToursCurrently Open [Closes at 12:30 pm]
- Address: Gabba Reindeer and Husky Park, Kirkenes 9915, Norway
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +47-78995080
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, View Point, Tour, Family And Kids, Rides
Husky Tours - Review
You can get a lifetime experience once you take the husky tours. A sledge tour in the snow-capped mountain trails can give you an unmatched memorable experience for sure. The sledge will be pulled by ten husky dogs. You will surely be charmed by the magnificent view of the plateaus and mountains. The very tour can make you learn a lot about sledging and the adorable husky dogs. You can also take a guide along with you to know more about the journey and the nearby forest areas that you will be crossing. You are always suggested to stay fit to enjoy the ride to the fullest.
Husky Tours Information
- Usually tours aren’t available on the 24th of December.
- Mostly tours are inclusive of hotel transfers in Kirkenes.
- You have to be physically fit to take the husky tour.
- Ticket prices and timings differ from other husky tours.
- Transportation, warm clothing, coffee/tea and lunch are part of the tour.
How To reach Husky Tours by Public Transport
- Rented Car or Taxi.
Restaurants Near Husky Tours
- Scandic Kirkenes
- Surf & Turf Restaurant AS
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kirkenes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kirkenes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Husky Tours
22.64% of people who visit Kirkenes include Husky Tours in their plan
95% of people start their Husky Tours visit around 09 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Husky Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Husky Tours
People normally also visit Kirkenes Snow Hotel while planning their trip to Husky Tours.
Husky Tours Trips
Husky Tours, Kirkenes Reviews
All QuestionsHusky tours
Hello. I will be in Kirkenes on 3 and 4 December 2018.I would like to do husky dog sledding. How much does it cost and how do I book.Answer Report Abuse
There are a number of Husky tours offered at different prices. You may call on ( 47) 78 99 50 80 to know about the cost and booking.Report Abuse