Esrange Space CenterCurrently Open
- Address: Esrange Space Center, 981 28 Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, Kiruna Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-98072000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Family And Kids
It is a rocket range and research centre located in the northern part of Sweden, just outside of Kiruna. The place has been home to many rocket launches and research related to high altitude balloons, and aurora borealis. While all visitors are not allowed to enter the place, there is a small unmanned visitor centre near the place that can update one on the happenings of the organisation. Check out the building and its interesting stories. Learn more about the various aspects of astronomy and rocket science and indulge in its mystery. It is perfect for families as children will get to learn a lot of things here that will suffice their curious mind and ignite their interest!
Esrange Space Center Travel Tips
- Prior permission might be needed to enter the place. The center can be visited from outside.
How to Reach Esrange Space Center
- By car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kiruna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kiruna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Esrange Space Center Address: Esrange Space Center, 981 28 Jukkasjärvi, Sweden, Kiruna
- Esrange Space Center Contact Number: +46-98072000
- Esrange Space Center Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Esrange Space Center(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Esrange Space Center: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.82% of people who visit Kiruna include Esrange Space Center in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.86% of people start their Esrange Space Center visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Esrange Space Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Esrange Space Center
People normally club together White Trail Adventures and Sami Open Air Museum while planning their visit to Esrange Space Center.