Samegarden MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Brytareg. 14, 981 34 Kiruna, Sweden Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-98017029
- Ticket Price: 20 SEK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Museums, Family And Kids
It is perhaps the smallest museum you will ever come across, yet the most informative one when it comes to the life and history of Sami people. Samegarden Museum is located in the basement of namesake hotel and decked with an indispensable collection of artefacts and items of Sami times. You can see their dusty weapons, apparels and tools, along with a sami flag reflecting the lifestyle. Nestled in two and a half rooms, there is lot to see here. Get a little ahead to check out its gift shop with its limited selection of local crafts and souvenirs. It won’t be wrong to see this museum as a detailed summary on how the Sami people lived in those hard conditions. Good for a short visit in an affordable price.
How to Reach Samegarden Museum
- Bus Station- Kiruna Norrmalm
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kiruna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kiruna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Samegarden Museum Address: Brytareg. 14, 981 34 Kiruna, Sweden
- Samegarden Museum Contact Number: +46-98017029
- Samegarden Museum Timing: 07:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Samegarden Museum Price: 20 SEK
- Best time to visit Samegarden Museum(preferred time): 08:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Samegarden Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.54% of people who visit Kiruna include Samegarden Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.91% of people start their Samegarden Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Samegarden Museum
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Samegarden Museum
People normally club together Kiruna Sleddog Tours and Kiruna Stadshuset while planning their visit to Samegarden Museum.