Champion StadiumCurrently Open
- Address: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, 700 South Victory Way, Kissimmee, FL 34747, United States Map
- Phone: +1-4075415600
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Champion Stadium is a popular baseball stadium located in Osceola County, Florida. It was built in 1997 in the premises of Walt Disney World Resort. It can accommodate around 9,500 people at a time. In the beginning, this stadium was known as Cracker Jack Stadium. But, the name was changed after 10 years. It has been a training home to Atlanta Braves. It also has hot-dog stands along with beer to keep you energized throughout the day. If you are in the city and want to enjoy a game amidst enthusiastic spectators, book your tickets right away.
More about Kissimmee
Create a flawless plan, make use of Kissimmee trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Kissimmee like Parkway International By Diamond Resorts, Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration and Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Resort.
Curated Kissimmee vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Kissimmee and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Champion Stadium
- By taxi
- Champion Stadium Address: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, 700 South Victory Way, Kissimmee, FL 34747, United States
- Champion Stadium Contact Number: +1-4075415600
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!