How to Reach Kissimmee - The Easiest Way to Reach Kissimmee
HOW TO GET TO KISSIMMEE
- By Air: For international and domestic flights with maximum frequency, the Orlando international airport is the best way to catch flights to Kissimmee. Given the busy nature of the airport especially during holidays, you can also opt for another Kissimmee airport- The Kissimmee Gateway airport which serves privately operated smaller flights.
- By Train: The Kissimmee train station is frequented daily by the AMTRAKS running on Silver Star and Silver Meteor routes.
- By Car: You can also reach Kissimmee by car, taking the Interstate 4.
HOW TO GET AROUND KISSIMMEE
- By Bus: Kissimmee has a good public transportation served by the Lynx bus service which operates regularly throughout the city. The route fares are affordable and using a bus is convenient.
- By Car: You can hire a car as Kissimmee has good roads including the Interstate 4, but the traffic can get congested at times.
Are you looking for a Kissimmee travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Kissimmee
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kissimmee. The most preferred mode of transport in Kissimmee is Car.
Average distance: 16.09 km Average time: 28 min
Car 100%Driving 28 min Overall average time for 16.09 kms 28 min
How to Reach Kissimmee from Nearby Cities
|Orlando to Kissimmee||5.17 km||5 mins|
|Altamonte springs to Kissimmee||7.71 km||7 mins|
|Casselberry to Kissimmee||10.95 km||10 mins|
|Winter springs to Kissimmee||12.97 km||12 mins|
|Rockledge to Kissimmee||75.64 km||1 hour 15 mins|
|Williston to Kissimmee||84.74 km||1 hour 24 mins|
|Melbourne to Kissimmee||88.92 km||1 hour 28 mins|
|Orangeburg to Kissimmee||108.1 km||1 hour 48 mins|
|Tampa to Kissimmee||116.91 km||1 hour 56 mins|
|Fort pierce to Kissimmee||121.16 km||2 hours 1 mins|