How to Reach Kissimmee, Florida
The Easiest Way to Reach Kissimmee
HOW TO GET TO KISSIMMEE
- By Air: For international and domestic flights with maximum frequency, the Orlando international airport is the best way to catch flights to Kissimmee. Given the busy nature of the airport especially during holidays, you can also opt for another Kissimmee airport- The Kissimmee Gateway airport which serves privately operated smaller flights.
- By Train: The Kissimmee train station is frequented daily by the AMTRAKS running on Silver Star and Silver Meteor routes.
- By Car: You can also reach Kissimmee by car, taking the Interstate 4.
HOW TO GET AROUND KISSIMMEE
- By Bus: Kissimmee has a good public transportation served by the Lynx bus service which operates regularly throughout the city. The route fares are affordable and using a bus is convenient.
- By Car: You can hire a car as Kissimmee has good roads including the Interstate 4, but the traffic can get congested at times.
Are you looking for a Kissimmee travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kissimmee from Nearby Cities
|Winter Springs to Kissimmee||12.97 km||12 mins|
|Orlando to Kissimmee||26.82 km||25 mins|
|Rockledge to Kissimmee||75.64 km||1 hour 15 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kissimmee
- How to reach Orlando
- How to reach Cape Canaveral
- How to reach Daytona Beach
- How to reach Tampa
- How to reach Clearwater
- How to reach Sarasota
- How to reach St Augustine
- How to reach Fort Myers
- How to reach Sanibel
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco