Kissimmee Lakefront Park2524 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 201 Lakeview Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34741, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4075182503
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot
Located in Kissimmee downtown along the scenic Lake Tohopekaliga, the lakefront water park is a great place to pack a picnic and make a fun day out of it. It offers walkways, jogger tracks, rentable pavilions, BBQ grills, boating, fishing piers, event and civic lawns that are ideal to host parties.
The Berlinsky community house is located within the park and is used as a community centre.
Kissimmee Lakefront Park Travel Tips
- Walkways, jogger tracks, rentable pavilions, BBQ grills, boating, fishing piers, event and civic lawns are available.
- Ideal for a picnic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kissimmee Lakefront Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Kissimmee Lakefront Park
- Bus 57
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kissimmee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kissimmee and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park Address: 201 Lakeview Dr, Kissimmee, FL 34741, United States
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park Contact Number: +1-4075182503
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kissimmee Lakefront Park(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kissimmee Lakefront Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kissimmee include Kissimmee Lakefront Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52% of people start their Kissimmee Lakefront Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kissimmee Lakefront Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kissimmee Lakefront Park
People normally club together Museum Of Military History and Green Meadows Petting Farm while planning their visit to Kissimmee Lakefront Park.