Ponderosa Steakhouse16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7598 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4073967721
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Ponderosa Steakhouse is a chain of restaurants in USA. One of their outlets is located in Kissimmee and is perfect for foodies. The restaurant serves scrumptious steaks along with seafood and desserts. Their menu includes variety of beef, chicken, seafood and pasta along with soups, salads, appetizers. All the outlets are Old West-themed and will make you nostalgic instantly. The staff is friendly and helpful, and will suggest you the right dishes according to your taste. Visit this popular place if you are in the neighbourhood.
More about Kissimmee
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Kissimmee trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Your worry of where to stay in Kissimmee is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Kissimmee like Quality Suites Orlando Kissimmee The Royale Parc Suites, Parkway International By Diamond Resorts and Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Resort.
Curated Kissimmee vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Kissimmee and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Ponderosa Steakhouse
- By taxi
- Ponderosa Steakhouse Address: 7598 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA, United States
- Ponderosa Steakhouse Contact Number: +1-4073967721
- Ponderosa Steakhouse Timing: 07:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.85% of people who visit Kissimmee include Ponderosa Steakhouse in their plan
95% of people start their Ponderosa Steakhouse visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ponderosa Steakhouse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ponderosa Steakhouse
People normally also visit The Disney Wilderness Preserve while planning their trip to Ponderosa Steakhouse.