Are you looking for what to do in Kissimmee?
WHERE TO BE
- Old Town Kissimmee: One of the popular Kissimmee tourist attractions, a cheerful shopping arcade in Kissimmee.
- Osceola Heritage Park: Great for recreational activities and also has a sports arena for enjoying a game on your vacation.
- The Museum of Military History: A centre for building awareness of American military experience.
- Funspot America: An amusement park for kids.
PLACES TO SEE
Visit the Disney world! Being the most appealing things to do in Kissimmee for kids, Disney world is set in the close proximity of the city and needless to say, is one of the most popular amusement parks and entertainment units of the world.
- Go for eco-safaris, meet the nature and explore the abundant unique flora and fauna.
- Take the balloon tour, Kissimmee has private tour operators that will take you literally above the ground in a balloon!
- Go boating.
- You can go for shopping in Kissimmee at the old town or the maingate flea market.
- Go for hiking in the Disney’s wilderness.
- Experience the unusual Osceola County Historical Society Pioneer Village.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kissimmee and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kissimmee getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kissimmee with confidence.