On the east bank of Worthersee Lake, right next to Minimundus, there’s a lovely green space that mixes all the fun of beaches, meadows and forest within itself – Europa Park. At 22 acres, it’s once of Austria’s largest parks. It’s a great place for:
- Picnics, strolling, chess, people watching and selfies-taking.
- In spring, the flowers are beautiful.
- There’s a huge new playground for children, with convenient benches around for parents.
- At the beach, you can swim or play volleyball.
- The skater park is very popular.
- In one section, you’ll almost always find people challenging each other to games of chess.
- Finally, there’s a coffee house.
Really, there’s nothing more you can ask for from a park.
How to Reach Europa Park
- Buses 10 and 20 stop Minimundus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Klagenfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Klagenfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.9% of people who visit Klagenfurt include Europa Park in their plan
03 AM - 04 AM
43.94% of people start their Europa Park visit around 03 AM - 04 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Europa Park
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Europa Park