Outdoors, Beach, Park, Play Ground, Cafe...
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
About Europa Park, Klagenfurt
On the east bank of Worthersee Lake, right next to Minimundus, there’s a lovely green space that mixes all the fun of beaches, meadows and forest within itself – Europa Park. At 22 acres, it’s once of Austria’s largest parks. It’s a great place for:
- Picnics, strolling, chess, people watching and selfies-taking.
- In spring, the flowers are beautiful.
- There’s a huge new playground for children, with convenient benches around for parents.
- At the beach, you can swim or play volleyball.
- The skater park is very popular.
- In one section, you’ll almost always find people challenging each other to games of chess.
- Finally, there’s a coffee house.
Really, there’s nothing more you can ask for from a park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Klagenfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Klagenfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
How To Get To Europa Park by Public Transport
- Buses 10 and 20 stop Minimundus
Share your experience - Rate Europa Park, Klagenfurt
Great park for a fun and leisure. We spent 4 hours with kids here. Very nice attractions and playgrounds. Fully recommended.
Wonderful park, quiet, good for walking/jogging, yoga and even meditation. There is a very nice game area for children
Totally awesome! Huge assortment of rides, games, water fun, so much to do! Beautiful setting.
Nice place . Big full of green, play yard , place to sit , caffee und ice .very nice
Very well maintained and designed. You can relax under the tree, hammocks, and there playground for children to play with water, sand, and learning from water pump, water mills and etc.
- Other Attractions
- Pecs Cathedral
- Zsolnay Museum
- Early Christian Burial Tombs
- Zsolnay Cultural Quarter
- Mosque Of Pasha Gazi Kassim
- Kiraly Utca
- Pecs Synagogue
- Szechenyi Ter
- Television Tower
- Tivadar Csontvary Museum
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pecs Cathedral
- 5 Star Hotels Near Zsolnay Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Early Christian Burial Tombs
- Luxury Hotels Near Zsolnay Cultural Quarter
- Luxury Hotels Near Mosque Of Pasha Gazi Kassim
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kiraly Utca
- Hotels Near Pecs Synagogue
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Szechenyi Ter
- Luxury Hotels Near Television Tower
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tivadar Csontvary Museum
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Linz, Innsbruck, Hallstatt, Klagenfurt, Eisenstadt, Melk, Bregenz
- A Perfect Vacation in Klagenfurt for 2 Days with Your Family
- 17 Day Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Linz, Graz, Klagenfurt, Bregenz from Mumbai
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Zell Am See, Melk
- A Day of Your Life in Klagenfurt
- Amazing Places to visit in Klagenfurt with Your Family within 3 Days
- 27 Day Trip to Austria from Mumbai
- Trip to Vienna, Hyderabad, Linz, Innsbruck, Hallstatt, Klagenfurt, Villach
- 30 Day Trip to Belgium, France, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy from London
- Trip to Salzburg, Vienna, Linz, Innsbruck, Graz, Klagenfurt, Zell Am See, Bregenz