Europa Park, Klagenfurt
About Europa Park, Klagenfurt
Europa Park, Klagenfurt - Address, Phone Number
Address: 9010 Klagenfurt am Worthersee, Austria
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Park, Play Ground, Cafe, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
On the east bank of Worthersee Lake, right next to Minimundus, there’s a lovely green space that mixes all the fun of beaches, meadows and forest within itself – Europa Park. At 22 acres, it’s once of Austria’s largest parks. It’s a great place for:
- Picnics, strolling, chess, people watching and selfies-taking.
- In spring, the flowers are beautiful.
- There’s a huge new playground for children, with convenient benches around for parents.
- At the beach, you can swim or play volleyball.
- The skater park is very popular.
- In one section, you’ll almost always find people challenging each other to games of chess.
- Finally, there’s a coffee house.
Really, there’s nothing more you can ask for from a park.
How To reach Europa Park by Public Transport
- Buses 10 and 20 stop Minimundus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Klagenfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Klagenfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Europa Park, Klagenfurt Reviews - Write a Review
Great little park near the Wörthersee. Has a playground for children to play but is also nice for grown ups to relax on a sunny afternoon. Definitely visit this park if you happen to be in Klagenfurt.
Close to the city and yet almost as if you are completely at one with the nature. Great place, very clean and well-equiped.
Great park for a fun and leisure. We spent 4 hours with kids here. Very nice attractions and playgrounds. Fully recommended.
Wonderful park, quiet, good for walking/jogging, yoga and even meditation. There is a very nice game area for children
Totally awesome! Huge assortment of rides, games, water fun, so much to do! Beautiful setting.
- Nearby Attractions
- Bischofliche Residenz
- Goldene Gans
- Maria Theresia Denkmal
- Klagenfurt, Muzei Miniatiur.
- Billiard Sport Academy Jasmin Ouschan
- Adeg Contra
- Klagenfurt Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Klagenfurt
- What to See in 48 Hours in Klagenfurt
- What to See in 72 Hours in Klagenfurt
- How to Spend 5 Days in Klagenfurt
- How to Spend 6 Days in Klagenfurt
- How to Spend 7 Days in Klagenfurt