Gustav Mahler KomponierhauschenCurrently Open
- Address: Maiernigg, Suduferstraße 116 9020 Klagenfurt amWorthersee, Austria
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-463292389
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids
Gustav Mahler looked to nature’s tranquillity for inspiration for his music. He frequently found that inspiration at the banks of the Wothersee, working at this house during the summer months between 1900 and 1907. Today, you get to explore that incredible composer’s life throughletters, postcards, musical scores and photos.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen
- Free for under 14 and student groups.
How to Reach Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen
- From the parking lot of Maiernigg swimming Beach, follow the signs to the memorial. It’s a ten minute walk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Klagenfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Klagenfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.63% of people who visit Klagenfurt include Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.98% of people start their Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen