Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen, Klagenfurt
About Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen, Klagenfurt
Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen, Klagenfurt - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Maiernigg, Suduferstraße 116 9020 Klagenfurt amWorthersee, Austria
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Gustav Mahler looked to nature’s tranquillity for inspiration for his music. He frequently found that inspiration at the banks of the Wothersee, working at this house during the summer months between 1900 and 1907. Today, you get to explore that incredible composer’s life throughletters, postcards, musical scores and photos.
Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen Ticket Prices
- Free for under 14 and student groups.
How To reach Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen by Public Transport
- From the parking lot of Maiernigg swimming Beach, follow the signs to the memorial. It’s a ten minute walk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Klagenfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Klagenfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen, Klagenfurt Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Horst Binder
- Sak Sportpark Welzenegg
- Bischofliche Residenz
- Maria Theresia Denkmal
- Schloss Annabichl
- Klagenfurt, Muzei Miniatiur.
- Billiard Sport Academy Jasmin Ouschan
- Klagenfurt Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Klagenfurt
- What to See in 48 Hours in Klagenfurt
- What to See in 72 Hours in Klagenfurt
- How to Spend 5 Days in Klagenfurt
- How to Spend 6 Days in Klagenfurt
- How to Spend 7 Days in Klagenfurt