Right in the middle of Klagenfurt, this beautiful courtyard-building supplies enough intrigue and entertainment to take up an entire day. The Italian style structure is newly renovated – everything looks fresh. Today, it is the seat of the local assembly, but there’s plenty for a tourist to do. The main highlights are:
- The restaurant on the ground floor – great beer and great food.
- The Arms and Armoury Room – a fascinating if small museum. (there’s an entrance fee)
- The lovely sundial on the right tower.
- The Wappensaal – an incredible Baroque room filled with over 600 coats of arms. (call before visiting; it may be closed)
- The domed towers
Landhaus Travel Tips
- All hours given are for the restaurant Landhaushof unless otherwise stated.
Entrance Ticket Details For Landhaus
- Menu and it’s prices is usually fixed.
- April to October : From Monday to Friday at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- On Saturday and Holidays at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Closed on Sundays.
- Closed November to March.
How to Reach Landhaus
- Bus 5314 stop Klagenfurt Benediktinerplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Klagenfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Klagenfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Klagenfurt include Landhaus in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.07% of people start their Landhaus visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Landhaus
90.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Landhaus