Are you looking for what to do in Klagenfurt?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Lake Worthersee: A large and warm alpine lake that’s very popular during the summer.
- Minimundus: A collection of scaled down (about 1:25) miniatures of some of the world’s top architectural wonders.
- Lindwurmbrunnen: A magnificent fountain of a dragon in the middle of the town’s most popular square.
- Landhaus: A townhouse built in Italian style, with multiple attraction on it’s first floor.
- Reptilienzoo Happ: A zoo filled with all manner of creepy crawlies, reptiles and even piranhas.
Below we have a list of things to do in Klagenfurt and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Klagenfurt getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Klagenfurt with confidence.