- Time Zone: UTC – 5.00 hours
- Currency: Unites States Dollar (USD)
- Electricity and Internet: Electricity output is of 120 Volts Charger needed is of type A/B.High Speed internet is easily available at almost all hotels.
- Languages: English and Spanish is dominantly spoken in Knoxville but some people do speak in Asian and French language.
- Emergency (Police, fire, and medical emergencies, city and county): 911
- General Non emergency number: +1 675-4000
- Fire department Nonemergency: +1 215-4010
- Police Department Nonemergency: +1 215-4010
- Hike through the Smokey Mountains Natural park.
- Taxi drivers, Bartenders, Waiter/Waitresses can be tipped around 15 % of the billing amount.
- A dollar of tip is acceptable for Coatroom attendant, Doorman service, Valet, Bellman and Housekeeper.
- Do check your bill at hotels and restaurants to cross check if the 15 % bill is already added to your bill to avoid over-paying.
Explore the best journey planner for your visit to Knoxville and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!