PLACES TO STAY
Knoxville (Tn) offers a range of accommodation and you can choose from easy-on-the-wallet BnBs to super luxurious hotels that have some of the best in-house amenities.
- The River Overlook Bed & Breakfast: Homely ambience with spacious rooms, warm service and hearty breakfast. The hotel offers a fabulous view along with a range of activities including Fishing and walking the surrounding trails.
- Maplehurst Inn Bed & Breakfast: Offer comfortable pet-friendly accommodation with free Wi-Fi, breakfast and air-conditioning.
- Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites: Offer pleasant accommodation with in-house pool, free Wi-Fi and fitness centre among other amenities.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville East: Modern contemporary rooms with aesthetic décor, in-house pool and fitness centre and free Wi-Fi.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Knoxville: Located close to the Knoxville Museum of Art, the Crowne Plaza is one of the most popular hotels in the city. The place offers upscale accommodation with fine furnishing, 24-hour fitness centre and an indoor heated lap pool among other amenities.
- Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel: Offers luxurious rooms with an in-house fitness centre, free wireless high speed Internet access and gourmet food from MK's restaurant.
PLACES TO EAT
A visit to Knoxville will open doors to a world of foods and flavors and a visit to its local food joints and markets take you closer to its multi-cuisine delicacies.
- Connors Steak & Seafood: Serves classic Americana food. Try their signature Rib, Lamb chops, Fish Tacos, juicy steaks, and classic seafood dishes especially their Tuna and Shrimp varieties.
- Holy Land Market: The Holy land Market serves multi-cultural food including Lebanese, Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and European. Try the falafel, Shawarma and Hummus served here.
- The French Market: If you are craving for French food, head to the French market to taste mouthfuls of crepes, croissant with coffee, chocolate éclairs and baguette sandwich. The place is loved for its Bistro menu.
- Stock and Barrel: Try authentic American food including a range of Burgers and fries. While here don’t miss out on their Bacon burger and Duck Confit fries.
- Tomato Head: Serves Italian, American, Vegetarian and Vegan dishes. Do try the sandwiches and Pizzas served here.
Explore the best journey planner for your visit to Knoxville and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!