Confederate Memorial Hall42 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3148 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8655222371
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Hall
Named after Charles Dickens’ “Bleak House”, the Confederate Memorial Hall was built in 19th century and was used by Confederate Generals James Longstreet and Lafayette McLaws as their headquarters during the Battle of Knoxville.
The hall was built by slave labor and is a reminder of one of the truly trying times for slaves in America. Today, the place is lovely to walk around and embrace the history of not just Knoxville but of America as well.
The tours are immersive and truly take you through all the iconic stories of the place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Confederate Memorial Hall
- Adults USD 10.00
- Children (7-11) USD 6
- Children up to 6 years: Free
- Students (12- 18 years): USD 6
- Seniors USD 8
- For group rates (10+), call up the place.
Confederate Memorial Hall Hours
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (last tour begins at 3.30 pm)
- Other times including the week of Christmas as well as the months of January and February: available by appointment only.
How to Reach Confederate Memorial Hall
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- A railway line runs nearby
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.98% of people who visit Knoxville include Confederate Memorial Hall in their plan
95% of people start their Confederate Memorial Hall visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Confederate Memorial Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Confederate Memorial Hall